Monday, February 7, 2011

Just Make it Through

I am still feeling the ill effects of this cold, rainy weather.  I suffered terrible migraines and joint pain all weekend and woke up AGAIN this morning feeling the same way.  The only thing I got accomplished in the last three days is filing our taxes.  Other than that I mostly have been trying to sleep off the migraines and deal with the nose bleeds.  Sorry this entry is so short, but my hands are killing me, which doesn't allow for extensive typing.  I was hoping to be feeling better today so I could start the Zumba exercise classes with my mom and sister.  I packed on some extra pounds over the months of combined bedrest and bi-weekly steroid injections.  I just can't seem to get to a place where I can exercise.  I know I would feel better if I could exercise, but I can barely make it to the mailbox these days.  It sucks to be this young and feel worse than most 80 year olds that I know.  I can't even imagine what I'll feel like by the time I'm 80, if I even make it that far...

No comments:

Post a Comment